The Harvard Club of Australia Group comprises high profile but relatively informal organisations for Harvard Alumni of any nationality. Alumni status is granted to those who have attended a degree or other substantial program at Harvard University of not less than 6 weeks duration. Formed in 1961, the aim was to promote fellowship amongst the alumni of Harvard University and to assist Australians wishing to study there. The Club has built strong links with Harvard University, in particular through promoting learned exchange between Harvard and Australia.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- mixing with influential alumni and spouses from all walks of life
- intellectual stimulation and continuing learning
- keeping in touch with Harvard
- unique and fun activities
- opportunity to help future Harvard graduates
- access to the Club’s database of members and opportunity to be included therein.