AIM - Graduate Diploma in Management - 2015

The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) supports the ASF initiative to enhance the management and accountability of not-for-profit organisations by offering up to 10x 25% scholarships for employees of charitable not-for-profit organisations to study AIM's Graduate Diploma in Management program in 2015.

Program Overview

As a manager and leader, it is vitally important to show continuous development, willingness to learn and, importantly, have your skills and experience formally recognised.

With the Graduate Diploma in Management from the AIM Business School, you can do all of the above and pave your way towards an MBA by completing two thirds of the required units.

The AIM Graduate Diploma guides you through 8 units designed with the senior manager in mind, to give you the comprehensive skills required as you progress through your career. Whether you are interested in leadership development or strategy, marketing or finance, the range of units available through AIM’s face-to-face Graduate Diploma can be chosen to match your career aspirations.

Also available online with units hand selected by AIM’s Academic team, you can complete a full Graduate Diploma at your own pace.

Course Date:

AIM have multiple intakes per year for all delivery modes. Please speak to a member of the AIM Business School team to enquire about upcoming start dates on 1300 658 337.

Course Location:

Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Online

Duration:

Up to 2 years part-time

Structure:

Face-to-face format: 5 core units plus 3 electives

Online format: 8 units

Who Should Apply:

Senior managers and leaders with at least two years' management experience.

Please call the AIM Business School team to enquire about your eligibility before applying on 1300 658 337.

Scholarship:

Ten (10x) 25% scholarships are available (valued at up to $7500 each). Scholarship recipients or their supporting NFP organisation will be required to fund the remaining 75% ($22500) of course costs, as well as any travel and accommodation.

More Information:

For more information about the program, please click here. For any further enquiries, please contact AIM or the ASF team.

Application Process:

To apply for this scholarship, simply click 'APPLY NOW' below and follow the prompts to complete your application online.

Need help completing your online application? Download instructions for Creating a Profile Page and Making an Application.

 

Applications for AIM's Graduate Diploma in Management close Friday 24th July, 2015 at 5pm AEST.

Selection Criteria
The Scholarship is awarded jointly by ASF and AIM to applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents employed by a charitable not-for-profit organisation and whose completion of the program would, in ASF's view, benefit their employing NFP organisation. Selection is based on the applicant meeting AIM's entry requirements for the nominated program and written endorsement from the respective charitable organisation.
Closing Date : 24/07/2015
Search Tags
Subject Area : Project Management Leadership Leadership & Management
Course Type : Postgraduate
Location : NSW QLD VIC TAS SA ACT NT Online