AIM - Diploma of Project Management - 2015

The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) supports the ASF initiative to enhance the management and accountability of not-for-profit organisations by offering up to 10x 25% scholarships for employees of charitable not-for-profit organisations to study AIM's Diploma of Project Management program in 2015.

Program Overview

The Diploma of Project Management will enable you to master the practical elements of project management, and will examine the factors that have an impact on project productivity. This qualification offers an integrated and accelerated approach and is an excellent investment in rounding out your project management capabilities.

Course Date:

AIM have multiple intakes per year. Please speak to a member of the AIM Business School team to enquire about upcoming start dates on 1300 658 337.

Please note, if successful with your scholarship application you will need to choose course dates that start after September 2015.

Course Location:

Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide OR online

Duration:

5 days face to face training with 12 months to finish assessments.

Who Should Apply:

Those responsible for overall management of projects and project teams.

Scholarship:

Ten (10x) 25% scholarships are available (valued at up to $1675 each). Scholarship recipients or their supporting NFP organisation will be required to fund the remaining 75% of course costs, as well as any travel and accommodation.

More Information:

For more information about the program, please click here. For any further enquiries, please contact AIM or the ASF team.

Application Process:

To apply for this scholarship, simply click 'APPLY NOW' below and follow the prompts to complete your application online.

Need help completing your online application? Download instructions for Creating a Profile Page and Making an Application.

 

Applications for AIM's Diploma of Project Management close Monday 14th September, 2015 at 5pm AEST.

Selection Criteria
The Scholarship is awarded jointly by ASF and AIM to applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents employed by a charitable not-for-profit organisation and whose completion of the program would, in ASF's view, benefit their employing NFP organisation. Selection is based on the applicant meeting AIM's entry requirements for the nominated program and written endorsement from the respective charitable organisation.
Closing Date : 14/09/2015
Search Tags
Subject Area : Project Management Leadership & Management
Course Type : Short Course
Location : NSW QLD VIC TAS SA ACT